Monday, February 22, 2010

GOD'S GOT IT ALL UNDER CONTROL


Today was one of those whirlwind days. I hit the ground running getting the kids going. When I finally had a break for devotions, my head was buzzing with a myriad of thoughts and concerns and deadlines and tasks and songs and whatnot. When I was able to quiet my mind enough to pray, my thoughts shot off in different directions again. At that point God was kind enough to remind me of this poem:
"Good morning, this is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help - so have a good day. I love you!"

One moment I felt almost helpless, burdened by a million different things. The next moment I was able to just let them all go, knowing God had everything under control. From kids to husband to finances to work, whether tasks at hand or worries for loved ones far away, God would take care of everything in His perfect will and way. MAN, I LOVE SERVING GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment