Monday, February 15, 2010

TOOTING GOD'S HORN

My heart's desire is to become the best mom I can be. I've got 43 years of life experiences to apply in raising my children. I don't know a lot, but out of all the advice and information I've received, only the Bible's direction has proven 100% successful in childrearing. Why? Because God created us and set the rules how we function. Every mom is different, every child is different, but God's rules apply to ALL. God helps me immensely - I'm going to TOOT GOD'S HORN!

I've been a mom for 11 years now. I don't have all the answers. I still make mistakes. But I'm trying to be the best mom I can be, at this given moment, with the skills and tools I've been given. By reading how I muddle through motherhood maybe you'll look at yourself and think, "Compared to her, I'm not all that bad." By sharing the hope, wisdom, love and encouragement I receive from God, I hope to encourage you to turn to Him.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Sister. God is the best resource for all our questions and needs. Nothing is more rewarding than being the best mom you can be with Christ as our mentor! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete