Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GOING WITH THE FLOW

We bought our home last year. It was the first time this city girl was going to live in a more rural area. The night we moved in reality hit when we discovered lots of ants in our home! I fought with this problem until I finally accepted the fact that living in a rural area meant more bugs. I still go on ant eradication missions daily, but it's easier to live with now that I'm going with the flow.

A while ago my son was struggling in school. We discovered he has Attention Deficit Disorder which means he processes information differently than others. A friend who has children with ADD gave us good advice to the effect of just going with the flow. We made adjustments to work with it, and now he is thriving in school and life.

In my early twenties I began reading the bible in a searching way. I discovered that I was doing a lot of things contrary to the bible, and these bad choices were causing a lot of heartache in my life. Acts 9:5 says, "It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks." When I finally chose to go the bible way God changed my life 100% for the better. When we go with God's flow, our lives will flow in the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment